From plastic loyalty and photo ID cards to more sophisticated access cards with embedded electronics, HID Global’s professional-grade FARGO® DTC4250e card printer / encoder is able to produce large quantities of extremely durable credentials both quickly and easily. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses, schools, and local government agencies that require reliable printing, the DTC4250e features a flexible and modular design that can be easily adapted whenever your organization grows or your printing needs change.
The DTC4250e also features new security enhancements, such as the embedded iCLASS SE smart card encoder for encoding organizational or personnel data directly onto the card and AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information. The DTC4250e can also be password protected so only approved operators can print and encode security cards and visitor badges.
With its small footprint, an optional, same-side input/output hopper and an optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime and anywhere, the DTC4250e consumes minimal space and offers maximum flexibility. The printer is also fully compatible with Asure ID® Card Personalization Software for creating custom credentials and Colour Assist™ software that can help you match spot colours, ensuring accurate reproduction of such complex graphics as company logos or employee photos.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders)).
Need help choosing? Please call our sales team on 02 9651 6000 or use our enquiry form.
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- Data protection via AES-256 decryption
- Eco-friendly erase and rewrite feature (no ribbon required)
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Dual-side printing
- Fluorescent printing for additional UV security
- Same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit