The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the FARGO® DTC1250e card printer/encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-colour credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo IDs in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Using the included Swift ID® badging software, you can design custom ID badges on the spot, and the FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software can help you easily maintain your printer over time. The DTC1250e also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders)).
Need help choosing? Please call our sales team on 02 9651 6000 or use our enquiry form.
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server
Released: 06 Jan 2015
Printer firmware version must be 184.108.40.206 or greater.
IMPORTANT: Mac OS X Version 10.10 (“Yosemite”) The Mac OS X Version 10.10 operating system is not officially supported due to some limitations which are currently in place. If running on this platform is desired, this can be accomplished by:
• Copy or move the dynamic library libusb-1.0.0.dylib from the /usr/local/lib to /usr/lib (ex: sudo cp /usr/local/lib/libusb-1.0.0.dylib/usr/lib)
• Turn off the Status Monitor(this is done via the set default option in CUPS in the Print options menu)
Released: 09 Apr 2014