The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need.
Designed for small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1250e provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenancefree and prints full-color, plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
Dye-sublimation, Resin thermal transfer
Single- or Dual-Sided
6 sec (K)
8 sec (KO)
16 sec (YMCKO)
100 cards (0.762mm)
30 cards (0.762mm)
CR-80 (85.6 x 54 mm), CR-79 adhesive back (84.1 x 52.4 mm)
.229 - 1.016 mm
PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
224 x 348 x 201mm (1-sided)
USB 2.0, Ethernet (optional)
- Fastest printer in its class: Minimize wait time for cards and IDs with this speedy card printer.
- High-quality output: Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
- Simple plug-and-play: The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
- Convenient and affordable: Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID™ embedded badging application.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security: The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Additional Data Protection: Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption
The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
- Choose from easy (EZ), all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaner or economical and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in Swift ID™ badging application enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
- Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
- Intuitive design provides instant system status through color-changing buttons.
- Industry’s first, inline card printing and technology card encoding with a single connection using USB or optional Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity.
The FARGO® DTC1250e is built with Genuine HID® technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing technology investments.
Need help choosing? Please call our sales team on 02 9651 6000 or use our enquiry form.