Zebra ZXP 7
Fast and Effortless Card Printing
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With colour-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it's simple for anyone to use. For partners and customers who would like to use a Zebra card printer with their smartcard encoding application, please contact your Account Manager or a Zebra approved smartcard ISV for integration support.
Color dye sublimation, Monochrome thermal transfer
Single- or Dual-Sided
300 cph (1-sided, YMCKO)
1375 cph (1-sided, mono)
225 cph (2-sided, YMCKOK)
555 cph (2-sided, mono)
200 cards (30 mil)
100 cards (30 mil)
15 cards (30 mil)
CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1
0.25 – 1.27mm
PVC and composite, ABS cards, PET, PET-G, PET-F, PETix, and Teslin® composite
306 x 699 x 277mm (printer only)
12.2kg (printer only)
USB 2.0, Ethernet, WiFi (optional)
The fast and reliable ZXP Series 7 prints photo-like cards for high-volume applications
Utilizing the latest in card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 card printer provides high-volume, high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.
Choose from numerous encoding and connectivity options, and if extra security or durability are required for cards, wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination is also available.
Locking mechanisms protect the printer and media, and software provides further security by tracking and restricting activities as required.
Ideal for These Applications
High-volume environments: Service bureaus, Identification cards, Access control, Retail and hospitality, Education)
High-security environments: Government credentials, Secure access control
Performance: works the way you need it - card after card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today’s demanding business environment.
- Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications
- Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology
- Edge-to-edge card printing
- Laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image
Productivity: high speeds and low maintenance
The ZXP Series 7 printer features fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce wait time.
- Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds
- Up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput
- ix Series™ ribbons are developed for faster printing
- Simultaneous dual-sided lamination
Ease of integration and low maintenance are ensured by:
- High-capacity media
- Ribbon and laminate rolls are synchronized
- Simplified ribbon loading and operation
- Windows® drivers, ZMotif™SDK and networking options for faster deployment
Adaptability: meet business needs - now and in the future
The ZXP Series 7 printer offers real flexibility. You can buy options whenever you need them—so you can add to your portfolio of card-printing applications and manage your investment at the same time.
- Single- or dual-sided printing
- Numerous encoding and connectivity options
- Wasteless single- or dual-sided lamination
- Physical security locking mechanisms
Adaptability and control through software:
- ZXP Toolbox provides advanced control over printer, driver, and software setup; administration; and diagnostics
- Advanced security features allow administrative flexibility for customizing the feature sets and privileges for users
- The ZMotif SDK allows software developers to easily integrate advanced features or write their own custom print applications
Cost efficiency: supplies designed to minimize the cost per card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is designed to work with Zebra True Colours ix Series ribbons and Zebra True Secure i Series laminate. The highcapacity ribbons reduce costs by delivering more images per roll and feature an improved formulation for printing high-quality images at higher speeds. Many ribbon types are available in two sizes to meet the needs of every printing task.
Zebra True Secure laminates reduce the risk of counterfeiting and extend the life of your high-security cards. The unique laminate design dramatically reduces waste by eliminating the need for carrier material, backings and liners. Specially designed cartridges make laminate replacement simple.
Both the ribbons and laminates utilize intelligent media technology, which automatically detects and calibrates the printer.
Need help choosing? Please call our sales team on 02 9651 6000 or use our enquiry form.